Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Further tax-deductible donations will go towards technology to supplement the MacBook. :)
$

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PURPOSE

Working for a non-profit, we’re always thinking of new and creative ways to fundraise, and trying to figure out how to get the supplies we need. What do I need for the music therapy program at ASD? Why, a MacBook would be lovely! One of the latest projects I’ve been working on with my students is writing and recording original songs. Pretty awesome – they’re so creative! Problem is, there’s only so much I can fit onto the electronic storage we have at work, because I’m using my own MacBook and it’s against regulations to take home confidential information such as recordings. Hmm. So how do I find a way around the fact that we can’t really afford to purchase a MacBook?

What if I sold my hair and took on my husband’s look? He is, for all intents and purposes, BALD. Observe:
I know, it probably won’t be too flattering of a look for me, but hey, it’s hair – it will grow back! In the meantime, maybe I can run a faster marathon time. :) And here’s another bonus: I can donate to Locks of Love.

SO WHO'S WITH ME?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet daughter - you had better believe that mom and I support this crazy idea 100%, and will do our part to ensure that you get your MacBook! One of the greatest acts of love that I've ever seen, and we are so proud of you!!!
    Proud Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, you're great! I'll be praying that you get what you want. In the mean time, can't wait to see the end result ... I bet it'll look great on you! Love you bunches, your Ukrainian sister - Yana

    ReplyDelete