Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Further tax-deductible donations will go towards technology to supplement the MacBook. :)
$

Friday, October 29, 2010

DATE OF EVENT

So I’ve had a date in mind of when exactly the event (BALD LOVE) is going to happen when I shave my head. And I’ve decided that I’m going to let everyone know that date so we can get this thing on its way! The BALD LOVE event will be on December 10, 2010. (See the countdown on the top right of this page.) This is coming up soon! So whatever side you’re on, pro “go bald” or pro “save Liz’s hair”, be sure to let your opinion be known by donating! So far we have $105 towards me shaving my head, and a grand total of… $ZERO towards saving my hair. Hmm, maybe people are starting to see my side?

No comments:

Post a Comment