Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Further tax-deductible donations will go towards technology to supplement the MacBook. :)
$

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

STILL BALD!

So did I mention that I’m continuing to shave my head until I have enough donations for a MacBook?
Since I didn’t reach my goal by the set date I initially shaved my head (December 10th), I’m keeping the fundraiser going. My poor husband has to have a bald wife until I accomplish my goal!
The longest I’ve let it grow so far was until December 18th.
Here’s how much it grew in 8 days:

I wanted to do something creative (that’s how we roll at ASD), so this is what I came up with:
Bald…
…Love!

Before this, I tried a Mohawk. This was harder than I thought to try on my own head! I’m gonna need a better system than the bathroom mirror and the cabinet mirror. Apparently this did not make such a good angle!

The front didn’t look too bad…
…although I think Chester Bennington
wears it much better.  
Maybe I’ll be able to pull off the mohawk look
when I can spike it at least 2 inches… 

At any rate, I don’t get to do too many hair styles until I can start growing my hair back. While I’m not in that much of a hurry – having no hair is SO easy to manage! – it would really be nice to have a new computer sooner rather than later. So spread the word, and if you want me to grow my hair back soon, please make a donation. Every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment