Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Further tax-deductible donations will go towards technology to supplement the MacBook. :)
$

Sunday, December 19, 2010

BALD LOVE!!! [part 2]


Ok it took a while, but here’s the next part: the buzz!
Are you ready?

Here we go!

Maiden still wasn’t pleased,
but he agreed that it would grow back!

My awesome husband has the same haircut as me,
so we’re familiar with this process!

I suppose I do look like a marine at this point:

Maiden is still pleading with me…

Here’s what I might look like with a mohawk:

One of the best quotes of the day came when I asked
Maiden if he would still love me with a shaved head:
He continued to plead with me (“don’t do it”)..

Like I said, it’s not about how it looks,
but it’s still fun to talk about!

Here’s the last part being buzzed off! Someone suggested to Maiden that he could shave his head to match mine. As you will see he doesn’t exactly like that idea any better than he likes the idea of me shaving my head!

So I guess I have a good-shaped head. But Maiden disagrees, and still isn’t accepting this whole thing…
He has a wig that he likes to wear when he performs. Actually, it’s the one he wore for Halloween, pictured in an earlier blog.
He won’t let me borrow it:

Give me a break!
My students are awesome, and I loved to see their reactions to this whole process. Maiden was the most vocal, but you can hear other students’ reactions in the background if you listen carefully. Stay tuned for the bic…

No comments:

Post a Comment